Logo > Painfree Dentistry
Logo Designed for Painfee Dentistry
Logo > Brite Dental
Logo Designed for Brite Dental
Logo > Gold Coast Smiles
Logo Design for Gold Coast Smiles
Logo > Hornsby Orthodontics
Logo design for Hornsby Orthodontics
- Establishing a professional corporate image
- Creating an identifiable brand awareness
- Building customer loyalty
Your logo has a very specific role. It is the identity of your practice in its simplest visual form.
Many businesses place little emphasis on the importance of a logo. It’s only after defining what their business is and how they want to promote it they realise how wrong their current logo is. Rebranding with a logo that better reflects your practice can be a costly and time consuming exercise. At IDM before we create your logo, we take the time to understand your practice, its principles, personality and your target market. A logo isn’t used to sell your practice or services, but to symbolise what your practice means – professionalism, integrity, personal, trustworthy. Think of how many companies you can name just with no other information than their logo, eg; Apple, Nike, the Microsoft Windows and McDonalds ‘golden arches’, to name a few. What your logo means is more important than what it looks like. However, that’s not to say a logo shouldn’t be visually appealing, a well-designed logo will be easy to remember and over time evoke familiarity. There are a number of benefits for getting your logo professionally designed by IDM:
- Our proven experience and understanding of the dental profession
- Personalised service – We take the time to know you and your business
- We have an in-depth design process to ensure your logo is suited to your business
- We have a team of highly creative designers
- Your logo is custom designed for your practice.
Both myself and fellow staff members are very impressed with the vision & positive approach IDM displayed to the rebranding of our clinic. We are all looking forward to the future expansion of the practice and the ability to work in conjunction with a person of your caliber.
James Foster Gold Coast Smiles